Who are we?
We’re Diana and CS, the multicultural couple behind Native Globalites. We’re both scientists and avid travellers.
Diana is from Colombia and she’s a doctor in Pharmaceutical Biology. She’s fluent in Spanish, English, and French.
CS is from Malaysia and he’s a doctor in Biochemistry. He’s fluent in Mandarin, English, Cantonese, and Malay.
We’ve both lived in Europe for 10+ years, in Switzerland and Germany. Right now, we’re travelling across Latin America and actively blogging about our experiences.
We’ve visited a total of 36 countries, and counting.
Who do we work with?
We collaborate with companies and organizations in the travel industry:
- Hotels / hostels
- Tour operators / travel agencies
- Restaurants / cafés
- Tourism boards
- Cruise lines / airlines / railways
How can we collaborate?
We try out your products/services and in return, we’ll write a high-quality review and post it on our website.
How can you benefit from partnering with us?
Our reviews are an attractive and effective way to promote your brand, hence increasing your brand exposure to the right target audience.
What will you get in our review?
- At least 1,000 words describing your products/services
- At least 10 high-quality photographs of your product/services
- Text written primarily in English, with translation into Spanish and/or Mandarin upon request
- Your post will be featured on our homepage for 180 days (6 months)
- Your brand will be promoted across our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- All opinions reflected on the review will be entirely our own, but the sponsor (you) can revise and make suggestions before we publish the content
Why collaborate with us?
The results of our collaborations will be:
- Focused, professionally-written reviews: a result of our rigorous scientific training.
- Beautiful, SEO- and reader-friendly posts: a result of our blogging experience.
- Open-minded, honest articles that will cater to a broad audience range: a result of our multicultural background, expat life and extensive travels.
Does this sound good to you? Contact us. We’d love to partner up with you!